Scholar-Athlete Wayne Lyons

Scholar-Athlete Wayne Lyons
2011 Army All-American

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Leadership Training Camp.....SFLTC

This summer I attended the South Florida Leadership Training Camp, which was mandatory for being Class President. Although I missed a week of football I must admit I really enjoyed the Leadership Training Camp. I met a lot of new friends, it was great. The camp was a week long filled with team-building and leadership skills activities. Many of the participants were really shocked to find out that I was not only class President but also ranked #1 in the class and the leading tackler on my football team. They were very encouraging and wished me luck for maintaining the #1 spot and doing well on the football field. I left the camp feeling more determined to work hard and do my best for the remainder of my high school years.

No comments:

Post a Comment